Palamatic are pleased to present a rendered image of our new Pal-Trac Cleanroom Monorail Hoist, this is a 1000kg capacity version based on a 400v power requirement.
This innovative design is suitable for lifting during the maintenance of vessels e.g. removing Tank Agitators/Impellers, or moving BioBags /Sacks, Charge bags, Bottles for Charging and Moving Centrifuge Bowls.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical cGMP areas using a rhombus shaped monorail, less migration of particles to this shape.
- Keeps precious client walkway space free in comparison to a floor mounted pillar hoist.
- Wireless (eX or safe area) pendants.
- Resistant to typical pharmaceutical and food cleaning agents.
- Transparent carriage viewing window for mandatory periodic inspection. i.e. reduced need to disassemble.
- Low headroom, from hook centre to false ceiling we have managed to do this thus far to 450mm.
For further information about our products please contact us.